Baa baa taproom is closed due to covid 19 crisis
BEER TO GO SALES - PROTOCOL
Baa Baa Friends,
For the time being Baa Baa beer will be sold online only. We will be announcing online sales on our Facebook page and Instagram page.
1. BEER SALES
A. Baa Baa beer will be pre-sold online only via Baa Baa Drive-Thru page on our website
B. Beer pre-sale link will go live as announced on our social media platforms.
C. We will not charge a booking fee, processing fee or transaction fee.
D. Upon making a purchase, you will receive a ticket via email. At the end of the sale period, we will divide
all ticket numbers into groups and assign pick up time slots per group. Pick up time slots along with the
ticket number groups will be posted when the online sale are closed. If you cannot pick up your order
during assigned time, we will also have an additional time slot for those who could not make their
assigned pickup time.
2. BEER PICK UP
A. Please refer to the map for Drive Thru pick up instructions:
1. As you pull up to the marked pick up table, please have your ticket number ready.
2. Please do not leave the car at this point.
3. We will service 2 cars at a time, as seen on the Drive Thru map.
4. A Baa Baa Brewhouse Staff member will note the ticket number, prepare the order and set the
order on the end of the pickup table.
5. Once the staff member goes back behind the table, you will leave your car and pick up the order
from the end of the table.
6. If you are picking up multiple orders, please make sure to have all the beers.
7. Do Not come inside of the brewery. The front or rear doors will not be available for entry.
3. STAFF SAFETY
A. Sanitizer and Sanitizing wipes will be available for all Staff members while on the brewery premises at
B. EPA recommended disinfectants are and will continue to be used regularly to sanitize highly used
4. CUSTOMER SAFETY
A. Anyone who is feeling sick or has spent time with anyone being sick should remain home and abstain
from ordering beer online and picking it up via Drive Thru.